sexta-feira, 17 de julho de 2015
World Hospice & Palliative Care Day focus on children - Hidden lives, hidden patients - particularly children. ICPCN - International Children's Palliative Care Network - e-bulettin July 2015 -
EventsThe ICPCN website has a comprehensive Calendar of Events listing events related to children's palliative care taking place around the world. Contact us to have your event listed on this calendar.
- 27 - 28 August:The 6th Biannual Palliative Care Association of Uganda Conference Kampala, Uganda
- 18 - 20 September: European Academy of Paediatrics Congress and Master Course 2015 Oslo, Norway
- 27 - 30 September: Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa Conference 2015 Durban, South Africa
- 1 - 3 October: 1st Portuguese Meeting of Paediatric Palliative Care Lisbon, Portugal
- 1- 4 October: International forum on Pediatric Pain, Nova Scotia, Canada
- 28 October: Transitions in Pediatric Palliative Care, Ottawa, Canada
- 25 - 27 November: The 1st Nordic Conference in Children's Palliative Care, Oslo, Norway
ICPCN - International Children's Palliative Care Network - e-bulettin July 2015 - Host a screening of 'Little Stars' for a free DVD
Host a screening of 'Little Stars' for a free DVDThe world needs to know the value of children's palliative care and the 'Little Stars' short films and 52 minute documentary, presented by David Suchet, CBE, provides one of the most comprehensive and relevant vehicles available today creating awareness. The producers of Little Stars have committed to mail a free copy of the 'Little Stars' film to anyone who commits to host a screening of the film in their part of the world.Click here to find out more about this amazing offer, while stocks last. The producers have requested that those fortunate enough to have attend the only 2 screenings of the film to date to please assist them and rate it here.
ICPCN - International Children's Palliative Care Network - e-bulettin July 2015 - Treating Pain in Children
ICPCN - International Children's Palliative Care Network - e-bulettin July 2015 - Wear a hat on 2 October for #Hatson4CPC